18 and older
Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The CBAP® designation is a mark of distinction for intermediate and advanced–level practitioners, recognizing their demonstration of the knowledge and skills necessary for effectiveness and a professional level of competence in business analysis principles and practices. This CBAP® certification training course is intended to comply with the International Standards Organization (ISO) 17204 standard for certifying the competence of personnel.
You can count on a fun, challenging, and ultimately productive learning environment as our experts download their knowledge and secrets for IIBA certification success and help you upgrade yours. If you want to learn how to analyze and document your business analysis credentials and experience, submit a successful application for the CBAP®, sanely and efficiently prepare for the exam, and pass the exam on your first try, you cannot afford to miss this CBAP® Certification training course!
- Analyze and remember the most important elements of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®
- Record progress and identify gaps in your business analysis qualifications
- Analyze your unique combination of education, knowledge, and skills to determine the best way to package it for the CBAP® application
- Explore the nature and construction of the application and examination
- Improve your chances of success with the CBAP® certification process
- Understand and influence your organization to recognize the value of CBAP® certification
- Understand the importance of documenting your education and experience for continued certification requirements
- Understand what knowledge from the BABOK® and other sources comprise the CBAP® certification
- Use practical, real–world methods for improving testing success
- Learn what the IIBA® and its certifications are all about
I. Welcome to Boot Camp!
II. CBAP® Certification: The Credentials
III. Business Analysis & Key Concepts Overview
IV. The Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
V. Underlying Competencies
VIII. A Guide to Success on the ExamWho Should Attend:
- Intermediate to Advanced-level Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Project Manager or Team Leader
- Systems Architect or Designer
- IT Manager/Director
- Scrum Master
Our CBAP Readiness Assessment, to measure your knowledge areas and enhance your career development.
Special Bonus – In addition to the latest IIBA® BABOK®, you will receive a FREE copy of ASPE's exclusive CBAP® 3.0 Study Guide, a comprehensive study resource not available anywhere else!
Exam Pass Guarantee – If you take the CBAP® exam within twelve weeks after your CBAP certification training course has completed and do not pass, ASPE will provide you a second examination voucher at the IIBA® member rate free of charge. You must provide ASPE with a copy of your exam score.